Monday, March 31, 2014

S.A.D 49


Quickie S.A.D for you today/tonight ha ha ha

My bday was on Sunday! I did nothing! and I got no presents! But I did get a free burrito from Salsas so that was pretty good! ehuheuhehu

I haven't done a draw in like 4 days oh gosh but oh well I will try to draw more consistently when I can! I'm just really lazy again, lost all motivation oh god excuses.

I watched The Raid 2 on Saturday, that was pretty good!!! I liked the first more because it was more solid, simpler but The Raid 2 was still pretty good.

I did a birthday dinner/bar thing on Friday but all the plans went to shit so I don't really wanna talk about it. We did go to Kokoro Ramen though so the dinner wasn't a total bust!!

Uhh, I think I'm done here, I have uni today

empty [ by kz (livetune) ft. やなぎなぎ]