Wednesday, March 5, 2014

S.A.D 37


Hello friends, here is a draw for you.

I had a bit of fun drawing this, not the Green Lantern costume but her cute alter ego.

This character is an OC but may or may not be heavily inspired by Lupita Nyong'o.

I hope the skin colour is right, I have a really hard time with colours ok.

I really want to start working on less static/standing poses, but I'm embarrassed to even attempt it.

Anyway, right now I'm downloading both the WildStar MMO beta, and Gurren Lagann, both of which are like 15gb+ I think... yeeesh
They better be good I sware on me mum

Oh yeah I watched The Wind Rises on Friday... it was okay. Nothing special imo. From a technical aspect it had great animation but storywise? It was lacking. I didn't know when it was going to end, characters motivations seemed... robotic, it was weird.
People praise Ghibli a lot but this is one film where I think he kind of just made an ~average~ movie. Not bad, but average. I think it's worth noting though that this was supposed to be his final film, and a lot of the sentiment was in the film, through quotes and just the general setting. So it's more nostalgic and personal than anything Ghibli has done before.

Anyway here's the final installment of the Batman Arkham series...
I FUCKING CALLED THAT NAME.
I FUCKING CALLED THE NAME ARKHAM KNIGHT IN 2011 RIGHT IN THIS BLOG.