Saturday, March 22, 2014

S.A.D 45

Hello friends, I finally continue the redesign Sailor Moon characters in really static poses series. Todays is Lunas human form... oops i forgot to draw her cat form like I did with Artemis oh well

Not much of a redesign here but oh well!!

I've only done 1 S.A.D every 2 days this month!! Crazy, I should be more motivated to do these but... like.. I can't draw.. that well?????? and it makes me feel like shit but i guess practice makes perfect, or in my case, barely passable.

So I've been watching Kill La Kill lately (since yday) and I have to say wow it is perverted and unnecessarily so... could do with out that boob jiggle, or that spank, pls stop. But otherwise it's pretty enjoyable and fun for the most part, nothing amazing (like how people make it out to be) but still fun if u wanna turn off your brain or something.

Anyway I got like 2 pimples on my nose I'm gonna wash my face or something hope u liked the draw

FFX MUSIC!!!