Tuesday, March 31, 2015

012


hello friends

just a non realistic headshot of elder Bruce Wayne from Batman Beyond

I felt it looked bad with just bruces face so I draw the outline of the cowl too and removed the pupils

I actually just recently found out my birthday (30th of March) is also the same day that Batman was first introduced to the public (not the May date that you usually see) so I think you can say we're made for each other.

Also yeah it was my birthday yesterday, thanks for all your lovely messages!!
I forgive u if u didn't tho
And for those who left like 3 letters or something I forgive u too

I got some money for my bday and Allison got me a present cos she's insane but thank you Allison u goddamn insane person. Seriously what the fuck and thank you for being so kind and generous but what the fuck

I'm not going to get sentimental so here's a song: