Thursday, June 26, 2014

S.A.D 74


Hello friends!
I am back after 3 days...

Because I am exhausted every time I have my internship I cannot do my S.A.D's on those days, but alas I am back as today I am not doing my internship.
Also on Saturday there's going ot be a party I must attend so probably no draw on Sat :c

Todays challenge was to draw my favourite outfit... it didn't specify whether it was my own clothes or superheroes or anything, so I did a bit of both...

You can see I did Superior Spider-Man's costume (it's really a tie with the original costume tbh), Chibi Batman (New Adventures of Batman & Robin suit) and funny faced Twilight Princess Link.

The next challenge is to draw something I've never drawn before... oh god I wonder what that could be...

Anyway, here's a nice electronic jam for you... it's pretty HIP if I may say so