Saturday, January 17, 2015

002


guh well hello im trying to keep up with doing drawings but im failing miserably as always haha

I recently received the fire emblem awakening artbook as a gift (thanks beck!!!) so I'm trying to put it to good use by drawing things from it!!

I haven't drawn in a while, so I'm pretty rusty, also this is a style that I'm not used to drawing yet so bare with me, bear down.

anyway i don't know what to talk about... I'm back at work temporarily and in my spare time I have been playing final fantasy 14 which has a myriad of these small issues that make it frustrating to play (wtf with the map man?).... all the things I take for granted that came from gw2, like the inventory, ease of navigation, being able to do instances with party members... haha.

anyway please standby for slow ass doodles

thanks!!