Wednesday, December 31, 2014

S.A.D 100

hello friends
okay so the challenge was meant to be to draw something I wish to share with my followers
i didn't rly know what to share

so i wanted to "share" a drawing of what i thought I've improved on the most in terms of drawing this year, which is girls!! also POC

anyway sooooo let's have a bit of a retrospective of the year for me:

- I started this sketch a day challenge after seeing corenthals S.A.D's
- I moved out for the greater part of the year with some friends, though in the end I did have to move back with my mother, it was an experience
- I started an internship at a design firm and subsequently was offered some contracting work for them which was a huge and great opportunity for me
- I finished uni, finally, after... quite a few years studying, on and off, part time and full time ha ha ha
- ????? 
- ??

anyway that's about it then!!

I plan to do another S.A.D/S.A.W/S.A.M challenge next year but I'm not sure if I'll keep it up like I didn't this year ahha

I will end this post with my top 3 songs of the year: