Friday, September 26, 2014

S.A.D 89


HELLO FRIENDS

After 2 weeks I finally have updated with todays challenge: draw a comic

Okay so if u know the reference then thumbs up for you but if u dont then u i wont spoil it

Anyway for some context for some reason I've been drinking every night for no reason i've just been drinking alcohol (i don't get drunk) and last night my housemates and I bought some jack daniels and we still have a lot left over so I went to grab the bottle for a small drink (honest) and my housemate was like WHY ARE YOU DRINKING!? and that was my excuse ehehhehe ... so this is a true story.

IMA STOP DRINKING I SWEAR... 

Anyway the next challenge is to draw something I don't like... so almost everything? Ha ha ha...
nah probably some trash shit like SAO.

I don't really know what to talk about in this update... I'm just working part time/casually and am doing my last trimester of uni for the next 3 months... 
Smash Bros comes out next week? So does Korra? I also have my driving test in 2 weeks...
I hope to update more i know I've been lazy but drawing a comic was an especially hard thing to do.

Anyway here's my song of the year:

Millions - Gerard Way.