Sunday, August 31, 2014

S.A.D 85





HELLO FRIENDS
so i havent drawn something in over a week, though to be honest i started these draws last week, I couldnt be bothered doing anything substantial with them as you know how lazy I am

the theme was to draw something the represents my fave song, I have a few fave songs but I chose:
The Ghost Of You by MCR which you should definitely check out even if you don't like them cos the music video is hella cool
Only the first pic really... "represents" the song but it doesn't really show it. The MV decpits WWII so I tried to draw army related Gerard but well... it doesn't show
Oh well I hope my other scraps for today make up for the lazy challenge post.

We got super buff Gee, horned people and Hesistant Alien Gee

Anyway here's NOT my fave song, but one of my faves of the moment: