Sunday, May 18, 2014

S.A.D 67


random draws today
haven't done a S.A.D in like a week so i felt guilty for not keeping up with it

first guy wasn't meant to look stylish or anything I just wanted to draw something random with the cahracter wearing something tied around their waste lol

second draws are zelda related.... not much to say about them

in random news, I actually started an internship over the last week, which should last about 3 months oh lord... I'm worried that I'm a slow worker without any good ideas but we'll see how it goes.

I'm going to watch Godzilla on tuesday so hopefully that's good... mayhaps some godzilla draws in the coming days.

anyway, I'm supposed to be up before 830am tmr which is really hard for me but ugh gotta suck it up sometimes.

some CHVRCHES for you: