Thursday, January 30, 2014

S.A.D 12



I couldn't do much with these because I didn't know what to do with them... they're both pretty crappy
Gotta work on them draws with multiple characters interacting.
Also should draw a proper Tuxedo Mask... but I don't want to draw his hat.


I just felt like drawing Shinji here... no reason why, but I hope yous like


Some Beautiful headshots today...
Top row: Dat > Ben > Me
Bottom row: Laura > Beau > Pandeco


This last ones for witchweek/witchsona which is a week where you draw yourself as a witch (or a "wizard" if you prefer), which I plan to finish by tomorrow or Saturday... fun little project for the week and for S.A.D

I'm feeling a little rushed at the moment because of certain things happening in my life, that is, something came up and it turns out I have to do everything yet being told weeks ago that I didn't have to worry about it.
Still, I'll be continuing S.A.D despite that.

Anyway, end of post!!! I think I shall be watching 12 Years A Slave tomorrow, see how that goes.

Funky 80's style music, u can dance: